(Since the official DayofDH2015 website
is was down due to traffic I’ ll posted this one instead here and reblog later…)
Today is #DayofDH2015 – and I’ll be blogging and tweeting along…!
On the agenda today are:
- polishing the Call for Papers for the upcoming, 1st Nordic Digital Humanities conference and constitutive meeting of the association for Digital Humanities in the Nordic Countries in Oslo, March 15–17, 2016
- outlining (and budgeting) a one-day (or one and a half day) hands-on workshop on academic blogging for (early career) researchers at the University of Oslo, Faculty of Humanities in September 2015
- preparing an application for the ‘Norwegian Academy for Young Researchers’
- ordinary monthly meeting of the steering group of the Digital Humanities research network at the University of Oslo. Today’s topics: #1 DH forum seminar series (recap of spring semester, plans for the fall semester), #2 founding of DHN and DH conference in Oslo 2016, #3 general information and discussion
- lunsj with fellow PhD candidates at the Department for Literature, Area Studies and European Languages
- responding (positively) to an invitation to join the famous “Wolfenbütteler Arbeitsgespräche” on a topic that might also include DH
- semi-automatically transferring my older (but substantial) MS Word-bibliography on my dissertation topic into my newer Zotero-bibliography (estimated items when done: 7000)
- interacting with DHers around the globe!